Terms and Conditions
By joining or entering the members areas of any of our sites, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
By purchasing a Membership to this site, you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by Fabulous Cash LLC at any time, and changes are effective without notice upon each Subscriber.
Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, Subscriber hereby authorizes RocketGate, Epoch, or CCBill to charge the Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes RocketGate, Epoch, or CCBill to charge the Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services, and entertainment provided by this site.
Your Membership, username and password (login), may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. The Subscriber must promptly inform Fabulous Cash LLC of any apparent breach of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username or password. Unauthorized use of a username or password will result in the password being disabled. Until the membership is cancelled and the Subscriber has received an E-mail confirmation of cancellation, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service.
Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by RocketGate, Epoch, CCBill, this site or the Subscriber via Online Form or Support only. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until the Subscriber has received an E-mail confirmation of termination of service. Disputes by Subscriber regarding date and time of cancellation will be verified ONLY by the E-mail confirmation of termination of service. Subscriber is responsible for retaining a copy of his/her E-mail confirmation of termination of service.
USE RESTRICTIONS. Your rights to use the Service and the Fabulous Cash LLC Content are expressly conditioned on the following:
- You may access the Service for your personal entertainment purposes only solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under this Subscription Agreement.
- You may not copy, distribute, re-sell, alter, modify, create derivative works of, sell, license or in any way exploit any part of the Service or any Fabulous Cash LLC Content.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit,
stream or broadcast any part of the Service or Fabulous Cash LLC Content without Fabulous
Cash LLC's prior written authorization, including, by way of example and not limitation,
by doing or engaging in any of the following without Fabulous Cash LLC's prior express
- altering, defacing, mutilating or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Service is made available; and
- using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs or other content belonging to Fabulous Cash LLC or obtained from the Service.
- You agree not to bypass, circumvent, damage or otherwise interfere with any security or other features of the Service designed to control the manner in which the Service is used, harvest or mine Fabulous Cash LLC Content from the Service, or otherwise access or use the Service in a manner inconsistent with individual human usage.
- You agree not to undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Service or Fabulous Cash LLC Content or any part thereof, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by this Subscription Agreement, the authorized features of the Service or Fabulous Cash LLC Content, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Service other than as intended by Fabulous Cash LLC.
- You agree not to use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Service or the Fabulous Cash LLC Content, or any portion thereof, through any other application or website, unless and solely to the extent Fabulous Cash LLC makes available the means for embedding any part of the Service or the Fabulous Cash LLC Content.
- You agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Fabulous Cash LLC's (and its hosting company's) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of Fabulous Cash LLC's providers.
- You agree not to harass, abuse, harm or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group, including Fabulous Cash LLC employees.
- You agree not to provide any false personal information to Fabulous Cash LLC.
- You agree not to create a false identify or impersonate another person or entity in any way.
- You agree not to create a new account with Fabulous Cash LLC, without Fabulous Cash LLC's express written consent if Fabulous Cash LLC has previously disabled, suspended or terminated an account of yours for any reason whatsoever.
- You agree not to solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other Users.
- You agree not to restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of such person, or collect information about Users of the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service, without Fabulous Cash LLC's express written consent, for any commercial purpose, including reselling, distributing, or communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation.
- You agree not to gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other Users' accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Service.
- You agree not to Post, transmit or otherwise make available, including in any of your User Content, any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Service or Fabulous Cash LLC Content or communications equipment and computers connected to the Service.
- You agree not to Post any User Content that is or could be interpreted to be defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, objectionable, or hateful, or that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, or hatred, as determined by Fabulous Cash LLC in its sole discretion.
- You agree not to Post any User Content that does or could be claimed to infringe any third party intellectual property or other rights, including the rights of privacy, publicity and confidentiality.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Service, networks or servers connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers.
- You agree not to violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations (including, without limitation, any traffic laws and rules applicable when you use the Service in a vehicle) or this Subscription Agreement through the use of the Service.
- You agree not to assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
- YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT ANY AND ALL VIOLATIONS OF USE RESTRICTIONS CAN AND WILL BE MET WITH LITIGATION INSTITUTED BY Fabulous Cash LLC AGAINST YOU AND/OR THE ACCOUNT HOLDER OF THE INTERNET SERVICE THROUGH WHICH SUCH ACTIVITY OCCURRED.
The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current terms of this site.
For trial, monthly, and multi-monthly subscriptions, subscription fees are automatically renewed at the end of the original term selected at the price specified for that term, unless notice is received from the Subscriber prior to renewal.
Trial subscriptions DO NOT include all of the features available to other subscriptions. Trial subscriptions can be upgraded at any time to unlock these features. Subscription features may change without notice.
In the event of an unsuccessful recurring payment, an administrative fee of up to $3.00 may be applied in order to keep your subscription active until the full subscription fee can be processed successfully.
RocketGate, Epoch, CCBill, and this site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from this site.
By becoming a Subscriber or by submitting an email address into an online form on the Site, you agree to opt into receiving marketing and other promotional emails until such time as you unsubscribe or otherwise opt out of those emails.
Bookmarking to a page on this site whereby the Warning page(s) and/or terms and conditions are by-passed shall constitute an implicit acceptance of the terms and conditions herein and an explicit acknowledgement of age of majority.
If this site enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers, Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through this site without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through this site even if a claim should arise after termination of service. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use this site for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Site can and may be read by the operators of this site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18 (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
Governing Law. The laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. To the extent that any action relating to any dispute hereunder is permitted to be brought in a court of law, such action will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and you hereby irrevocably submit to personal jurisdiction in such courts and waive any defense of inconvenient forum. Any lawsuit filed in federal court shall be brought in the United States District Court for the Central District of California. PLEASE NOTE THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN.
Recovery of Expenses. In any proceedings between the parties arising out of or relating to claims of intellectual property infringement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party, in addition to any other relief awarded, all expenses that the prevailing party incurs in those proceedings, including legal fees and expenses. For purposes of this section, “prevailing party” means, for any proceedings, the party in whose favor an award is rendered, except that if in those proceedings the award finds in favor of one party on one or more claims or counterclaims and in favor of the other party on one or more other claims or counterclaims, neither party will be the prevailing party. If any proceedings are voluntarily dismissed or are dismissed as part of settlement of that dispute, neither party will be the prevailing party in those proceedings.
Jury Trial Waiver. Each party hereby waives its right to a trial by jury in any claims arising out of or relating to the subject matter of this agreement. Either party may enforce this waiver up to and including the first day of trial.
Consent to Electronic Communications. By electronically signing this agreement, you affirmatively consent to receiving communications from us including but not limited to the service of all legal documents and court documents, through the email address provided to Fabulous Cash LLC. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing, including the need to serve you personally with any summons and complaint for a lawsuit that may be filed in regard to your breach of USE RESTRICTIONS. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE HEREBY WAIVING ANY LEGAL RIGHT THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO CLAIM THAT PERSONAL SERVICE WAS INEFFECTIVE.